The Alliance's Tim Sparapani Speaks on the Boston Panel
Boston, MA (September 21, 2012) - The Apps Alliance brought its Privacy Summit event to Boston last night for a robust discussion of issues surrounding privacy, plus an open bar sponsored by Deep Eddy Vodka.
- Tim Sparapani, Senior Policy Advisor, Application Developers Alliance
- Richard Qiu, Vice President of Business Development, TRUSTe
- Jeff Northrop, IT Director, International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Kipp Jones, Chief of Architect and Privacy, Skyhook
- Bevin Murphy, Attorney, FTC Bureau of Consumer Protection
- Joe Schwendt, Lead Solutions Architect, Apperian