Using the Alliance brand and trademarks
The Application Developers Alliance's marks include, but are not limited to, the Application Developers Alliance name and logo.
Do not modify or alter these logos or use them in a confusing way, including implying sponsorship if you have not reached such an agreement with the Application Developers Alliance. Please see below for further guidelines.
Full color Alliance Logo
White Alliance Logo
Black Alliance Logo
Logo Usage Guidelines
- Use our official, unmodified bracketed logo to represent the Alliance
- Use our logo with sufficient clear space around it - about 150%
- Scale our logo proportionally
- Use the version that contrasts the best with the background, i.e. if the background is very dark, use a logo where the text is white
- Place other logos or elements right against the Apps Alliance logo
- Distort the logo or remove any elements from the logo
- Place the logo over very busy backgrounds or patterns
- Use the bracket elements to form a background pattern